CDFJ is currently accepting applications for its international internship program 2017. Given CDFJ’s broad scope, the internship is open to all students interested in journalism and media, political science, international relations, human rights, law and legal studies, middle eastern Ssudies, or arabic language. CDFJ accepts students who are proficient in English (other languages are a plus).
If interested you will be working in one or more of the following:
- Fundraising committee: drafting concept papers, proposals, researching funding opportunities and potential partners for projects.
- Media Legal Aid Unit: working with lawyers involving the media and consultations to media organizations and journalists.
- Program Coordination: assist in planning forums, publications, training workshops, programs, etc.
- Research on related topics.
- Update CDFJ’s website content in English language.
Internship programs may last for three months minimum and there is no maximum period of time to develop your internship with us.
CDFJ pays up to 300$ for each intern after the third month of good performance. Take in to account that for a comfortable life in Amman you will need $1000 (accommodation rental included). Amman is friendly with foreigners and it is completely safe.
Our offices are well- equipped with most comfortable technologies, including wireless internet, PCs and laptops, photocopiers and printers, scanners.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter to Alba Lopez Suarez at Alba@cdfj.org with the subject: “InternshipProgram2017_yourname”