Comment are off
Two: Developing Media Professionalism
The Goals of this Pillar include:
- Professional development for journalists.
- Supporting and encouraging specialization in different fields of media.
- Developing journalists’ skills in utilizing new technologies.
- Building the professional and practical skills of media and journalism students.
- Supporting independent media organizations in providing professional media content.
- Assisting journalists access information and decision makers.
- Strengthening opportunities of dialogue between Arab and foreign journalists through exchange programs.
- Developing the awareness of journalists on human rights principles, and developing their writing skills in the human rights field.
- Encouraging journalists to cover gender issues.
This Pillar includes the following programs and projects:
- Specialized local and regional professional development programs.
- The Media and Human Rights program
- The Media Forum Program
- The Media Exchange Program